Friday, May 18, 2007

Ting

That is the noise that my necklace made as it fell off my neck and landed on my desk, narrowly missing my mug. This is unusual as i have a reputation for spilling my drinks, and dropping things in them, so I would expect the necklace to land in the mug. It's unfortunately fairly common for me to have to ask for reprints of my drawings because they're covered in water - the guys have got used to it now.

It might help if I had a tidy desk, but somehow that doesn't seem to be a way that I can work. I know where everything is and what it's for, but no one else does. But I'm going on leave so I'm sticking post-it notes on everything and putting it on other people's desks. I know it'll all be back on my desk by the time I get back but that doesn't change the feeling right now.

Must remember to take it to the parents for mending - pliers and a soldering iron should do the trick. That's the necklace, not the mug, and definitely not the desk.

No comments: