Saturday, January 20, 2007

Motivation

Motivation seems to be sadly lacking at the moment. Instead of doing what I'm meant to do I end up with all sorts of other things done. None of which are that exciting.

Like posting meaningless blog entries instead of writing up my CPD (Continuous professional development). Why is it so hard to write up stuff that I know like the back of my hand?

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. It's taken me 3 days to my write-ups from Friday but less time to set up and customise my blog. Ho hum.

Anonymous said...

I love that cartoon...

Mary said...

Judging by the amount of people using this cartoon it seems to have hit a nerve! It certainly seems to describe my work ethic...