Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow.

Oh look the country has shut down. It must have been snowing.

The English are really rather bad at snow. There was about 2" on the car this morning, but at work there's barely 0.5". However at work we have no heating. And the caretaker is in Australia. I can't see him coming back to sort the boiler out.

Ho hum. That's enough moaning. (Although, lets make it clear - I really don't like snow. It's cold. I don't like being cold).

Not been up to a lot else recently. Had a meeting for the confirmation program at Church last night which was better than expected, although I'm still a little concerned. Unfortunately as a member of the Parish management group I suddenly developed a list of financial requirements for the program. And as ever, I'm concerned that so many Catholic Programs seem to happen without half the leaders even considering prayer. It's no wonder we end up with a weird reputation amoungst our neighbours. Ah well, I guess I'll jsut have to pray for them all... Anyone who feels like helping.... :-)

No comments: