Sunday, April 15, 2007

They did it!


It's only taken them a few years to get round to it, but they finally made it. Mr and Mrs Fosker.

They had fish bowls of different sorts of sweets on each table to label them- I was on the Marshmallow table. I didn't drink much because I was too busy chatting and bouncing off the walls due to the sugar high. It turns out that sugar hangovers are worse than the alcoholic sort. :-s

Apparently I was the only person who looked at the water bottles, read the label and had visions of taking the bottle around some department store or other, and asking it's opinions on interior design as it has 'exceptional taste'. This might have had something to do with the aforementioned sugar high.

2 comments:

AL said...

AHEM! Are there other more incriminating pictures available on the net?

I'm interested in the dress. Well, the chest in the dress mostly.

Mary said...

Alice, You do worry me.

All the rest of the photos are on facebook. :-)