Wednesday, April 25, 2007

0550

0550.

It’s a fairly random number.

It’s also the time of day that I’ve been waking up every work day for about 2 weeks now. It means I’m awake to hear the alarm go at 0600.

I am not impressed.

Yesterday it meant that I sorted out my ‘to be filed’ heap before going to work, much to the amusement of my housemate who looked at all the piles of paper on my bed and accused me of being mad. Which given that she's trying to talk Bosnian to everyone whilst singing the milky bar song is quite a statement.

Things were not helped by the fact that I didn’t manage to get to town to buy files to put the heaps in, so last night I then had to put it all back together into a pile on the floor that looked a whole lot like the original mess.

And so the cycle of life continues.

I am tired.

No comments: