Thursday, March 01, 2007

Quote of the day

Alice: You have to look at the right side of things
Mary: I normally find that I look at the bottom side and then it all falls on top of me
This sums up my diary/life/wardrobe at the moment. There are lots of things that I desperately want to do, and somehow they all clash. They don't clash in a way that makes it easy to choose between events; They clash when I really want to be at both things. Somehow, things never clash with boring meetings...

There's so much in the world to see/change - how to prioritise? And more to the point how do you stop doing something once you've started without feeling like you've missed something? I'm lucky to be involved in lots of great things, with lots of great people.

Next step is getting them to all work to my timetable. Yes, that's a sensible plan. According to an email we had today parts of the US have altered the day when they change their clocks - so how hard can it be to get the town of Reading to live by my diary? Although then I'd have to keep up with it too - foiled again.


I have a suspicion that I've blogged about this issue before. Nothing like consistency!

No comments: