Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2 - 4- 1

Two houses. Four leaving events. One Life.

It’s official. I’m moving. I have written confirmation and everything.

Lots of people seem to be making fusses about it all. I’m not good at being fussed over. I’m even worse at coping with being complimented so if any more people try to be nice to me the chances are that I really won’t cope and may well dissolve. And I’ve taken to dissolving in the most inconvenient of places – I’m sure the people at the church I was at on Sunday thought I was a complete weirdo for crying through half of mass. It’s just not expected outside of charismatic circles.

I suppose I should be glad that lots of people feel the need to tell me that I’m wonderful and will be missed, but how on earth are you meant to react?

‘Yes, I’m wonderful – things will do downhill when I’m gone, just you wait and see?’

No comments: