Thursday, August 09, 2007

I have my car back

My car was recently backed into by a van. This was rather inconvenient, not to mention a bit of a surprise. Thankfully the garage to whom the van belonged took responsibility and have sorted out the mess.

They took my car away for just over a week and mended the dent by replacing the door and wing on the passenger side. They also took out a dent that I'm pretty sure was nothing to do with them and sprayed the scratches on the bumper that were definitely due to a bush at Reading University.

So now It's all mended and shiny and clean. All good.

Now I have to learn to not reverse in first gear.

It seems to worry people as I zoom towards things instead of safely reversing away from them. Not least the people at the garage last night as they watched in panic at the attempt I made to leave their forecourt.

No comments: