Thursday, November 10, 2005

GARGH!

I've just been reading through a couple of blogs.

Why oh why can't people think about what they type. The BBC and the Times websites may be usefuresearchch sites but not on their own! Never ever use just one source to base an opinion on! It's madness! And please if you're going to link to a vaguely political site then state something about whether actuallyully agree with it or are just tying to be ironic.

And just when I was about to decide that maybe the stereotypes of Americans were unfair.

Right. I've got that out of my system for the moment.

In other news life is 'interesting'. I'm hoping to work out which way is up shortly. I mean how hard can it be?
In better news my Firefly boxset arrived. Happiness :-)

8 comments:

Mary said...

I made my housemate watch the pilot. She spent most of the time going “What? This is weird… whaaat?” Which was almost as fun as the episode itself!

So I think I’ve got my weekend planned now… although I suspect I’m not going to be allowed to watch it in the living room anymore.

Anonymous said...

I've just borrowed it off a friend! Awsome!!!

Mary said...

I seem to have accidently watched the whole firefly series in under 24 hours.

So now I get to start at teh beginning again.

Awesome.

Hey Lozi! Off to find your blog now...

Anonymous said...

No! No! Must plan lessons - get behind me with thine foul firefly temptation!

PH said...

*is glad to be living in blissful ignorance of Firefly, and thus free to plans any lesson he so may choose*

Mary said...

maening your choosing to plan lessons right?

Mary said...

To translate the above comment which is lacking in terms of grammar, spelling etc

So, Phil, I take it that you are choosing planning lessons then..?

PH said...

Not at all.

As you can see from the simple fact of my posting, I choose to browse the Internet aimlessly.

I went to my first school today. It is posh. With a capital "OSH". Very surreal.