Thursday, November 24, 2005

Company wide Emails.

Every now and again an email comes out to the whole UK company. It is generally treated as it deserves. Below is today’s example. To clarify it went out to 1500 people this afternoon. And doesn't have a whole lot to do with the business. I've left the grammer alone.

EMAIL 1
Dear All,

I am currently considering to buy a flueless gas fire for a living room. The chimney breast and flue having been removed by the previous owner of the house.

I would be interested to hear comments from anyone who has such a fire, or knows anyone with one.

I have doubts about possible problems with condensation.

EMAIL 2
you could leave a window open

or buy another house with a chimney - that's what I done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're engineers AND you expect them to be able to spell and use grammar? ;)

(Running away and hiding now!)