Tuesday, August 16, 2005

How are you?

How are you? Anything new going on?

Is it right that just because I can't think of anything new to say that my life is automatically dull? I do lots of stuff and I enjoy doing it. But I can't help it if that means that I don't' know what to say to people when they ask how I am.

So, a quick glossary:

Fine, in maryspeak, means doing good, bit tired, but that's because I was involved in this great duty/prayer meeting/youth event/discussion/drink last night. And I'm tired now because in all honesty that was more fun than getting to bed on time...

Tired, in maryspeak, means tired. Don't expect sense or intellectual conversation.

URGh, in maryspeak, means leave me alone unless you have chocolate.

So next time someone asks me how I am how should I respond?

"I'm tired"

No comments: