Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Pretty colours...

WOW!

look! The blog has changed colour.

(It's a slow day)

For anyone who is interested, my parents claim that it was illegible before. And they're right - it was illegible on their home monitor whch does intersting contrasting things. So anyway, now it's green, and is apparently easier to read.

Aren't I nice.

Not a lot else going on at the moment. I bought some new star trek DVDs and have been being incredible sad and watching them all week instead of doing anything useful...

1 comment:

PH said...

Why you little...!
You beat me to it - I was just about to change my blog template, as it looks a bit dull to me now, and whenever I try and edit it all the text puffs itself up angrily, doubling in size. I have no idea why.
Now I can't change it without looking like I've copied you. How will I ever live that down... copying a Trekkie?!