Friday, October 08, 2004

Answered prayer...

And yes...

Alleluia!

Amen Lord!

and any other cheesey expression of delight that you can think of...

I am moving job. I am leaving the world of hydraulic modelling and moving back into civil engineering.. well, at least I think I am. No-one has included me in on any of the emails that have organised this feat so anything could happen. The first I knew that it was actually happening was when the secretary called me to ask if I wanted to keep my phne number (to which the answer is no... that way no-one from modelling will ever be able to find me...;-))

However, as of Monday I will once again be a civil engineer working on a big tender for a WwTW and pipeline in Maidstone and Broadstairs. Somewhere near Kent international airpost (yes, apparently it does have one.. I always knew Kent was in France so I guess it's international anyway)

So tonight I'm going to Oxford to celebrate Alice's birthday and my new job. She runs her college bar. Pound a pint. Pound a shot. oh dear. She also likes lock ins apparently. Oh dear oh dear.

Should be fun though... just don't expect me to post again for a while... I'll need a recovery period...

No comments: