Monday, December 12, 2005

Cars, People and smoke.

On Friday I sorted out the tail light on the car. Simple. Open Manual. Yes, that looks pretty simple so I bought a bulb.

Now I want you to imagine something. Imagine me. Sitting in the boot of my car (with legs dangling) holding up the parcel shelf with my head, trying to get the lighting unit out of the slot so that I can replace the bulb. Now imagine that I’m in halfords car park in Selly Oak.

It’s a miracle I wasn’t arrested!

***************************************************************************

The rest of the weekend was less eventful. Saw zillions of people and nattered to a few more. It’s nice to get up to Brum once in a while. On the way back down I stopped at Mike/Mic/Michael’s (Can’t remember which spelling to use!) for lunch and we went to the nicest pub and ate really nice pizza. Mmmmmm. If I could remember what’s it called I’d tell you all to go there. Due to the fog I stopped in Oxford as well to break up the journey further and see Alice. She fed me muffins. So by the time I got home I couodn’t be bothered to cook so I had beer. Beer counts as food right?

All in all a really nice, relaxed weekend.

***************************************************************************

Followed by the commute from hell this morning. Yes, it’s a big fire. No that’s not smoke from it. So many accidents today; I swear people are looking at clouds wondering if it’s smoke and driving into each other. Grrr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called the Saxon Mill for those of you who dare to venture anywhere near Warwick :-)