Friday, November 23, 2007

The End

It's time to end this blog. I started it a long time ago. I was sitting at work, rather like I am now, and I literally had no work to do. It started as a novelty, and an experiment, as I like reading other people's blogs so it seemed only right to enter the arena.

Blogs are interesting because you get an insight into how the world works and how people operate. You can learn a lot about different issues, perspectives, opinions. And there are a lot of interesting people out there.

Problem is, that I wouldn't read my own blog. There's nothing much on here that is that exciting because I mentally edit so much before I even make a post. Currently I'm struggling to find anything to post on here that fits the various criteria of:
  1. Making some sort of sense
  2. Being something that I don't mind the world knowing
  3. Being something that I don't mind people I know knowing
  4. Being something that might be of interest
  5. Being something of interest to people who I don't normally just talk to anyway.

I'm left with random anecdotes that I'm not sure that anyone else would want to read. So on that basis I think it's time to end this blog rather than let it drift.

I'm considering starting a new one, anonymously where no one can find it, as it's quite cathartic to natter about things where people can't work out who the characters are. But maybe I should just start a paper diary.

Bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bye!

Anonymous said...

That all seems strangely sad... Although I understand where you're coming from. I'm having similar thoughts

Anonymous said...

Hi
Good…….. No I should say very well.
Blog really containing a meaningful information. Keep it up.