Friday, April 21, 2006

Exercise.

So how is it I can walk 21 miles last weekend and not hurt, and yet I play ‘it’ with 5 other people at Fusion last night and can barely move today? It can be nothing to do with the fact that 11 year olds are faster than me and the walls are rather hard when you run full tilt into them..

And yes, you unbelievers, I did walk 21 miles without serious after-effects last weekend. We walked all around Windsor Great Park, round Virginia Water twice, and to the Castle and back. I’d forgotten how pretty it is round there, and actually how close it really is to where I live!

I really should make the most of these things. Maybe this weekend – although going to Windsor on the weekend of HRH The Queen’s birthday might be a mistake.

Chances of me doing anything much this weekend seem to be diminishing due to laziness. If I’m not careful I’ll actually do some of the Continuing Professional Development, and that’s just not healthy… although perhaps a good idea to hit one of my work objectives this year….

No comments: