Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's all gonna be ok...

ok, i give up.... I've got the message. I will now try to stop complaining all the time.

I complain about my job.
I pray about my job.
Millions of amazing oppourtunities appear all at once, and people are nice to me at work.

coincidence? I don't think so....


Coupled with that some of my course mates were emailing round Christmas greetings today. I think I've got it far better than I thought. Very few people seem thrilled by their jobs, but I haven't been asked to take a pay cut, threatened with redundancy, or become completely and utterly demotivated. See, I'm only slightly demotivated, and even that seems to be changing since this praying thigy wotsit...

when will I learn? God answers prayer. I know that. I tell other people to pray! I should really listen to my own advice that little bit sooner shouldn't I! Ah well, better late than never I guess!

No comments: